This is quite amazing. Just went to the closet to check my old Patagonia travel sport coat to see if Chouinard used Harris for his "herringbone" wool coat. No, but the wool is mighty nice. I bought two of them fifteen years ago on sale in Freeport, Maine at the Patagonia outlet there.
Another great Tweed video!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- We are looking forward to sharing our #TweedLove at this show. fb.me/2pUFDe57B 12 hours ago
- RT @RobinsonDapper: #Article about #Robinson & #Dapper- exciting times! wp.me/p11lkS-sv via @tweedvixen 13 hours ago
- New guest author on the TweedVixen blog... fb.me/19rlHh6x8 13 hours ago
- Robinson & Dapper by Sarah Robinson wp.me/p11lkS-sv 13 hours ago
- Our fan of the week is... Georgina Redman! Thanks! fb.me/2SSQhY0tA 18 hours ago
For my love of tweed and fashion. www.tweedvixen.co.uk
Accessories Alexander McQueen alpaca Boot Boots boutique British British fashion Burberry Cashmere wool christmas Clothing Dress England Fake fur Fashion Footwear Glasgow Hand Made Harris Tweed Hunter Boots Jewellery Lambswool Leather London London Fashion Week made in england Matt Smith pink flame Savile Row Scotland Shoe Shopping Style Sweater Textile Textiles tweed Tweed Run TweedVixen TweedVixen Boutique Vintage clothing Wellington boot Women's Wool